Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Cummins Power Club?
- Who is eligible to join the Cummins Power Club?
- What are the club's services and benefits?
- What is the benefit of the website?
- Do I always get a 10% discount on parts and service?
- What parts and services are covered by the discount?
- If my vehicle is in for a repair and I join the club, do I get a discount on the current repair?
- How much does membership cost?
- Can I get service from any Cummins distributor?
- How can I join?
- Does a club member get any special scheduling?
- Will I receive a reminder when it's time for me to renew my membership?
- What if my problem isn't engine or generator related?
What is the Cummins Power Club?
Cummins previously maintained two clubs, The Power Masters and Power Boosters Clubs, to service recreational vehicles, Dodge Pickups and Onan generators. The Cummins Power Club replaces these clubs in order to better service our Cummins customers with expanded services and benefits.
Who is eligible to join the Cummins Power Club?
The club is designed for Recreational Vehicle owners with Cummins engines or Onan generators. The vehicle use must be non-commercial. Marine products and home generators are not eligible.
What are the club's services and benefits?
Cummins Power Club members receive the following benefits from participating Cummins Distributors:
- 10% Discount on Cummins Genuine parts and service
- Expanded Service Coverage throughout the United States and Canada
- Toll Free Club Service: 866-442-9576
- Engine Assistance Center through 1 (800) Diesels or 1 (800) 343-7357
What is the benefit of the website?
The website serves as your ever-evolving information resource. Customers can locate distributor service centers, link to QuickServe Online and other relative websites, and learn about current distributor promotions and discounts. Topical subject matter is also available through the online newsletter. And now, for the first time, you can renew your membership online.
Do I always get a 10% discount on parts and service?
The 10% discount applies to Cummins Genuine parts and service which aren't already a discounted special. All discounts exclude engines (New Cummins or ReCon Engines) and or generator sets. Some distributor specials are priced to give more than a 10% discount, so an additional discount wouldn't apply. The distributor determines this.
What parts and services are covered by the discount?
Genuine Cummins Parts: New, ReCon, Filtration, and Power Generation. All discounts exclude engines (New Cummins or ReCon Engines) and or generator sets. This discount also applies to Valvoline products and labor.
If my vehicle is in for a repair and I join the club, do I get a discount on the current repair?
How much does membership cost?
The cost for membership is $19.95 annually, in the United States. For Canadian members, the cost is $22.95 annually.
Can I get service from any Cummins distributor?
Customers will receive service, and all other club benefits from any participating Cummins distributor. Distributor coverage has expanded throughout the United States and Canada. You can view all participating distributors on the website.
How can I join?
There are three ways to join the Cummins Power Club.
- 1) You can join the club by enrolling online right from this site.
- 2) You can also enroll by obtaining an enrollment form from your distributor. Complete the form and mail to program headquarters with an enclosed check.
- 3) Or you can enroll by phone by calling program headquarters at: (866) 442-9576.
Does a club member get any special scheduling?
Yes. One of the benefits of being a club member is preferential scheduling at all participating distributors.
Will I receive a reminder when it's time for me to renew my membership?
Yes. You will receive a notice approximately 2 months before your membership expires.
What if my problem isn't engine or generator related?
A customer is still a customer, so your Cummins Distributor will make every effort to get you back on the road. This may include getting the customer scheduled into a location that can fix his problem.